The sbt organization is available for use by
any sbt plugin. Developers who contribute their plugins into the
community organization will still retain control over their repository
and its access. The goal of the sbt organization is to organize sbt
software into one central location.
A side benefit to using the sbt organization for projects is that you
can use gh-pages to host websites under the https://www.scala-sbt.org domain.
Lightbend has provided a freely available
Ivy Repository for sbt projects
to use. This Ivy repository is mirrored from the freely available
If you’d like to submit your plugin, please follow these instructions:
Bintray For Plugins.
Cross building plugins from sbt 0.13
See Cross Build Plugins.
Plugins available for sbt 1.0 (including RC-x)
[Edit] this page to
submit a pull request that adds
your plugin to the list.
Code formatter plugins
- tut: documentation and tutorial generator.
- Laika: Transform Markdown or reStructuredText
into HTML or PDF with Templating.
- sbt-site: site generator.
- sbt-microsites: generate
and publish microsites using Jekyll.
- sbt-unidoc: create unified API
documentation across subprojects.
- sbt-ghpages: publish generated
sites to GitHub pages.
- sbt-class-diagram: generate
class diagrams from Scala source code.
apiMappings for common Scala libraries.
generate literate-style markdown docs from your sources.
generate ScalaTest test suites from examples in Scaladoc.
One jar plugins
Deployment integration plugins
Utility and system plugins
IDE integration plugins
- scripted: integration testing for sbt plugins.
- sbt-jmh: run Java Microbenchmark Harness
(JMH) benchmarks from sbt.
- sbt-doctest: generate and run
tests from Scaladoc comments.
- gatling-sbt: performance and
load-testing using Gatling.
- sbt-multi-jvm: run tests using
- sbt-scalaprops: scalaprops
property-based testing integration.
- sbt-testng: TestNG framework
- sbt-jcstress: Java Concurrency
Stress Test (jcstress) integration.
Library dependency plugins
Web and frontend development plugins
- sbt-newrelic: NewRelic support for
artefacts built with sbt-native-packager.
- sbt-spark: Spark application
- sbt-api-builder: support for
ApiBuilder from within sbt’s shell.
Code generator plugins
Static code analysis plugins
Code coverage plugins
Create new project plugins
- sbt-fresh: create an opinionated fresh