Changes from 0.4.3 to 0.4.5
- Added special support for using compiler plugins: see CompilerPlugins page.
- Added 'console-project' command that enters the Scala interpreter with the current Project bound to the variable project. See ProjectConsole for details.
- Added automatic detection of classes with main methods for use when mainClass is not explicitly specified in the project definition. If exactly one main class is detected, it is used for run and package. If multiple main classes are detected, the user is prompted for which one to use for run. For package, no Main-Class attribute is automatically added and a warning is printed. In summary, if you only have one main class, you don't need to explicitly specify it in your project definition.
- Added very basic support for compiling Java sources under src/main/java and src/test/java. Please see JavaSources for details.
- Added API for running external processes. See External Processes for details.
- Added Nathan's download method to FileUtilities for retrieving the contents of a URL.
- Added manifestClassPath method that accepts the value for the Class-Path attribute in the packaged jar.
- Added PackageOption called ManifestAttributes that accepts (java.util.jar.Attributes.Name, String) or (String, String) pairs and adds them to the main manifest attributes in the packaged jar.
- For multi-projects, parallelExecution defaults to the value in the parent project (if there is one).
- Merged methods command into actions command.
- Subprojects inherit repository definitions in their parent.
- Fixed issue #20 (use http_proxy environment variable)
- Fixed issue #22 (rebuilding and republishing released versions of sbt against new Scala versions, specifically Scala 2.7.4)
- Fixed some issues with prompts other than the main prompt not echoing characters.
- If a project specifies a version of sbt that ends in -SNAPSHOT, the loader will update sbt every time it starts up.
- The version string for the trunk version of sbt will now always end in -SNAPSHOT.
- Fixed proguard task in sbt's project definition. Thanks to Walter, Nathan, and Rob for reporting this and pointing out the fix.
New Documentation Summary