- Added prompt to retry project loading if compilation of project definition fails.
- package action now only executes when inputs have changed.
- Added help command that displays an informative message and describes the commands available at the interactive prompt.
- Added reload command to reread the project definition without having to restart sbt.
- Added console-quick action for when you want fast access to the Scala interpreter but don't need your project compiled.
- Added clean-cache action to delete Ivy's artifact and metadata cache.
- Added integration test support with integration-test action.
- Behaves like test but takes its test sources from src/it (by default).
- Use it by mixing in BasicScalaIntegrationTesting to your project definition.
- Added ability to specify inline Ivy XML configuration in project definition (see towards the bottom of the Library Management page).
- Can specify Ivy configurations as fourth piece of inline dependencies (... % "runtime->compile").
- Added fileTask methods for tasks that execute when the inputs/outputs are out of date (see Creating/Modifying Actions page).
- sbt.FileUtilities is cleaned up and ready for general use:
- package action creates war file.
- Added jetty-run and jetty-stop actions.
- See web applications page for more information.
- Fixed bug #11 (project/build.properties unnecessarily updated).
- Fixed problem with dependencies where source jars would be used instead of binary jars.
- Fixed scala-tools not being used by default for inline configurations.