Changes from 0.5.4 to 0.5.5
- Experimental support for searching for project (-Dsbt.boot.search=none|only|root-first|nearest).
- Added support for configuring repositories on a per-module basis.
- Can specify a specific nightly of Scala 2.8 to use when building sbt locally. In particular, 0.5.5 is built against 2.8.0-20090929.004247-+ (no test support, however).
- No longer need "->default" in configurations (automatically mapped).
- Unified batch-style and interactive-style commands. All commands that were previously interactive-only should be available batch-style. 'reboot' does not pick up changes to 'scala.version' properly, however. This means you can now do:
$ sbt "~test-quick"
$ sbt "project sub" compile
- Can retrieve javadocs and sources using withJavadocs() and withSources() methods on dependencies. To get only javadocs and/or sources, use javadocs() or sources().
- Fixed problem with classifier support and the corresponding test
- Fix issue where last path component of local repository was dropped if it did not exist.